Our extensive range of bespoke temperature sensors are suitable for almost every application including:
UNIVERSITIES, SCIENCE & RESEARCH
- sensors for measuring the temperature of air, gases, liquids and solids.
ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS
- automotive manufacturing tools and equipment
- grain storage temperature probes
- compost temperature measurement
- industrial automation systems
- solar power temperature measurement
- wind farm equipment manufacturing
- fuel & lubricant test equipment
- freezer/chiller vehicles
- construction equipment manufacture
- factory automation and quality control equipment
- brewery/distillery equipment
- exhaust gas temperature probes for aerospace, automotive and shipping
CATERING AND FOOD PROCESSING
- refrigerated transport
- food processes and machinery manufacture
- restaurants and caterers
- farms and dairies
- vending machine manufacturers
- breweries, distillers and maltsters
- confectionary production
PETROCHEMICAL, OIL AND GAS TEMPERATURE SENSORS
- temperature probes are supplied to many different processes in this sector in order to ensure appropriate temperature conditions are maintained.
- sub-sea temperature sensors for marine use.
- probes for offshore support vessels to establish exhaust temperatures.
- probes are supplied to control safely the temperatures of the contents of pipes and tank both in hazardous and non hazardous areas.
- reliable and accurate sensors are supplied in order to ensure heat treatment processes are carried out effeciently.
- temperature sensors for medical equipment